Friday, December 16, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd pop in a say 'hi' this morning. I've been busy, busy, busy this past week working on a project that required me to make 6 cards from a couple of particular stamp sets that were mostly words and frames. Boy was I stretched (in a good way)... and realized just how much I LOVE my background stamps. ;)

Today I'm busy cleaning house, Christmas caroling with the kids at a nursing home this afternoon with our homeschool group, and getting food ready for TWO Christmas parties. I thought I'd take a short break and pop in to share a card I made last week for my husband's uncle. As some of you know, I've been sending him weekly cards for the past year and a bit as he's been battling cancer. I'm hoping to see him tomorrow at one of the parties and am so grateful for the amazing example he's been through everything.


I used a bunch of scraps for this one and it came together very quickly. Love when that happens. :)
Hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

wow, you are one busy lady, Sarah! it all sounds perfectly lovely though, especially the caroling! this card is wonderful, the sentiment says it all and I'm sure the card will mean so much too! enjoy your day!

k2designsnyc said...

AWESOME card Sarah!!!!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful! That is so awesome that you support the uncle with your handmade cards, Sarah! Wish you and family a beautiful Christmas season and happy 2012!

Dotty Jo said...

This is adorable Sarah, Jo x

Tiffany said...

This is so fun! Very colorful and happy! Best wishes to you for a Happy New Year!