Friday, June 7, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Summer Release Blog Hop Winner... & a Card. :)

Hi everyone,

I'm popping in to announce the winner of the grab bag from the Simon Says Stamp Summer Release Blog Hop!


The winner from my blog is: Madeline Rains! Congrats, Madeline! Simon will be emailing you. The full list of winners has been announced HERE. Thanks to everyone for your sweet comments on the blog hop. I really do appreciate them!

I thought I'd also share another card I made using some of the new Simon Says Stamp Summer Release products. This is a card I originally made for my guest design position for the upcoming Online Card Classes Summer Card Camp 2 before deciding to go a different route. ;)


I used the new Simon Says Stamp Full Card Hexagon die and die cut a piece of Eclipse adhesive sheet. 


I then removed the backing and put it on a piece of white cardstock to create a mask. I used distress inks to color in the piece before removing the mask.


I used the the new Simon Says Stamp 2 Tier banner die and shortened it to make a 1 tier banner.

 

There you have it! :)

Supplies:


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

LauraJane:) said...

Great idea using the adhesive sheet..I've tied this before with regular paper and it just moved around..so frustrating..
Beautiful colors.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful colors and crisp design Sarah!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card, and a really fun technique.