Friday, October 25, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Winners!!!... (and a couple of publication shares).

Hi everyone!

Happy Friday! I hope you're all having a wonderful day! I'm up to my eyeballs in apples here...making applesauce, apple pie filling, apple chips... Good thing we like apples here because we just moved into a property that has about dozen apple trees and this year's crop is a great one! You're welcome to come by and help yourself to some apples!

I'm taking a break to share some Simon Says Stamp winners and also a few cards that I've had published that have been shared on the Paper Crafts Connection Blog and Moxie Fab World. That means I'm allowed to share them here too, right? ;) Both are in the November/December 2013 issue of Paper Crafts.

First off, the winner of the Simon Says Stamp Blog Hop goody bag is.... JOCELYN OLSON! Congrats, Jocelyn! Simon will be in touch with you!

Secondly, the winner of the Simon Says Stamp November 2013 Card Kit: Happy Color is...

  
Ashley Nguyen Newell who said...
Super cute! I love that clip!
October 24, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Delete
Congrats, Ashley! Please email me with your shipping info so I can pass it on to the wonderful folks at Simon!

Now for a couple of cards. It's been a few weeks and I was without internet when when this card was shared on the Moxie Fab blog:


Supplies:


And just yesterday my Stamping Royalty win was shared on the Paper Crafts Connection blog.

Here's that card:

10449077433 36c019f04d A Peek at some Stamping Royalty winning cards

Supplies:


Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back soon to share a couple more published cards.
Sarah

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners! I love these cards.

jeannine said...

Congrats to the winners, enjoy! Beautiful cards, congrats! Love the snowflake stamp & die!

Lillian Child said...

Congrats on your publication ... FABULOUS card!!!!

croppergal said...

Sarah,

I love both your cards! really like the layers on the merry & bright - so cute!!