Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pin-spiration Week 7: A Touch of Orange

Hi everyone,

It's Tuesday...which means I'm back with more inspiration from Pinterest. :)

Here's today's Pin (click on the picture to see the Pin on Pinterest):


As soon as I saw this Pin I thought of the new Simon Says Stamp Wide Stripes Background Stamp...and that was that. :)

Here's my take:


I masked off all but one stripe, inked it with the Just Rust ink, removed the masking and added the Wet Cement ink before stamping. The enamel dots were inspired by the mobile and I promise the orange one matches the orange stripe in real life.

Supplies:



That's it for me today! I hope you're all having a good week. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah

9 comments:

byAnnette said...

Love It!!!
Simple Striking Spa-ish

joy said...

Gorgeous!

Malika said...

Lovely

Malika

diana said...

Great card! And baby's room. LOL

Cindy C. said...

It's gorgeous, the orange strip really speaks volume! And I love the enamel dots too!!

Michelle said...

Really great card. It would be a perfect guy card, but I can see more uses than that, too.

Leni said...

Oooh, I love orange...must try this color combo soon myself! Love your card!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great graphic and hip looking card.

croppergal said...

Gorgeous card - one of my favourites of yours!!