Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Paper Smooches Shaker Cards

Hi everyone,

I recently got my hands on some new Paper Smooches goodies and have been having a fun time playing with them. I made a few shaker cards the other day using the Bold Buzzwords Stamp Set and the Deco Bag Die along with a variety of sequins and Studio Calico Wood veneer pieces.


First an anniversary (or wedding) card that I'm entering in the current Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge:


Here's a girly birthday card...though now that I think of it this could be used as a baby card too!


Finally, another birthday card. For the background of this one I die cut the Hero Arts Triangle Background Die and used it as a stencil on my card base. I then used my Distress Markers and Distress Marker Spritzer to create a rainbow of triangles before removing the stencil and adding my little bag of goodies. :)


Supplies:


These were SO fun to make and I can't wait to make more. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

6 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love these Sarah! I need to try making some!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

I LOVE them too!!! Such awesome design! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at SPARKS!
Hugs, Karin

scrapkat said...

Love your cards! <3

Cindy C. said...

Wow these shaker cards are fabulous, thanks for sharing Sarah!!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! I LOVE the AMAZING Cards!! SO FUN!! I have been totally LOVING Shaker Cards lately too!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! What a fabulous set of cards! I need to use that Deco Bag die asap! FUN use of the sketch;) THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge <3