Thursday, January 14, 2016

Simon Says Stamp February 2016 Card Kit Reveal AND Simon's Prayers Stamp & Die Set is BACK!

Hi everyone!

I'm stopping by really quick to give you a heads up on a couple of things.

First, the Simon Says Stamp February 2016 Card Kit has been revealed and it's FULL of lovely things:

I can't wait until mine arrives so I can start playing with it. The Hello Beautiful Stamp has lots of great sentiments in a number of fonts and I'm so excited about the sweet little Mini Hearts Outline Dies. This kit also includes lots of great product from the Crate Paper Hello Love Line and some of Simon's own great cardstock. I've linked to the Card Kit itself as well as the individual components below:



If you're interested, you can pick up the Simon Says Stamp February 2016 Card Kit for just $29.95 + shipping. If you'd like to receive this kit and future kits for only $24.95 + shipping per month, you can SUBSCRIBE HERE.

I also wanted to let you know that thanks in part to the overwhelming interest in the Simon Says Stamp Hero Arts STAMPtember Exclusive Prayers Stamps and Die set, Simon has decided to bring this wonderful set back! I did purchase this when it was available in September and just bought one for my Mom who missed out on it then. Yay!




I'm hoping my February 2016 Card Kit arrives tomorrow so I have a chance to do some creating over the weekend.

Hope to see you soon!
Sarah

3 comments:

Birgit said...

This month's kit is filled with sweetness! I just purchased the Prayers set from SSS and am looking forward to making some cards for the card drive as well. Have a great weekend, Sarah!

ionabunny said...

Lovely kit. Looking forward to seeing your creations. Hugz

Helen Gullett said...

What a gorgeous kit!!