Monday, April 9, 2012

Publication share

Hi everyone,

Just stopping by to share a card that was accepted for the May/June issue of Paper Crafts magazine. I had SIX cards picked up for this issue (a record for me). Three of the cards are in the print issue and three are exclusive to the digital version. If you subscribe to the magazine you automatically have access to the digital version so be sure to check it out!

So I thought I'd share one of the cards featured in the digital version. :)
Here it is:

Stamps: Delicate Leaf Clusters; All Occasions Messages (Hero Arts)    

I stamped the leaf image on canvas with VersaMark and embossed with various embossing powders.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Yes, I saw your name repeatedly in the publication! Huge Congrats to you! This card is stunning, I actually love the details on the sentiment strip!

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.

Jingle said...

This is stunning!!!

Cindy C. said...

Awesome! Big congrats on your multiple publications!

Agata said...

Gorgeous! And congrats for the 6 cards!!!

cheiron said...

Wonderful cards! You had a lot of beauties in this issue!

Barbara said...

Love this card with the canvas! Congrats on being published. You deserve it!

donna mikasa said...

Awesome card, Sarah! Got the digi edition today and saw your name--TONS! Way to gooooo!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This card is stunning, Sarah! I love everything about it and now I'm going to hunt down that tattered banner die!

Digi Darla said...

It is not surprising in the least that you have been featured often in these magazines! Congrats! XXX~DigiDarla (Kim)