Thursday, April 26, 2012

Zig Zags

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all having a wonderful, healthy week. My poor little guy was hit pretty hard with a tummy bug this past week. I've felt so sorry for him and was starting to worry that maybe it was more than just a bug but he is finally on the mend. I will say I have absolutely loved all the snuggles this week. :) Just hoping no one else gets sick.

Anyways, a few weeks ago I was in Cincinnati for a wonderful crafty weekend away with some wonderful women. I decided ahead of time that I was only going to take what would fit in my scrap tote and also that I wanted to use up some older products. I did a bunch of die cutting and stamping ahead of time and basically just through some cards together. Low pressure. :)

Most of my cards fall into one of 4 categories: zig zags, butterflies, hexagons, and hearts (with some overlap). Today I thought I'd share the cards I made using zig zags....






I used the fiskars zig zag border punch that my sweet friend Tina let me borrow at the retreat. :)

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Jana said...

I love them all! Your throwing things together is wonderful!

cassie said...

I've got that punch and LOVE it! Love what you did with it too.

Lin said...

I like that these zig-zags make great masculine cards - thanks for the inspiration, Sista!

Cindy C. said...

OH my these are great! I wish I could "throw" together cards as nice as yours!

Chunyuan said...

love the way you arranged the zig zags. I always make them all parallele. Great masculine cards.

Cindy Lyles said...

These cards are fabulous!!!! Loving that punch - thank you for your wonderful inspiration!!!