Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lego Hello (with special guest) and NEW 2014 Hero Arts Release!

Hi everyone,

I'm popping in to share an extra special card I had published recently in Paper Crafts Card Creations for Him...which also happens to be my new favorite issue ever. So many absolutely brilliant cards in this one for all those difficult to make for men in our lives. ;)


What makes this card extra special to me is that I had some help making it from my littlest guy. :)


Can you guess what his contribution was? ;)


Supplies:


In other news... Have you seen the new 2014 Hero Arts release!!! Great new stamps, dies, inks, ink daubers, ink sprays, and stencils!


I better let Santa know I've been VERY good this year. ;)

I'm waiting for my Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit to arrive in the mail and once it does I'll start sharing some more cards. :)

Have a great day!
Sarah

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Oh what a cute card Sarah! Congrats on the publication!