Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Some publication shares

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd pop by to share a couple of cards I've had published in the last little bit. Forgive me if I've shared these already. I got a little scatter-brained with our recent move.

Anyways, this first card can be found in Paper Crafts Stamp It! Card Challenges.

Paper Crafts: Stamp It! Card Challenges

The challenge for this category was to use every stamp in a stamp set. I used the Simon Says Stamp You Clear Set. (I'm not sure why but the yellow is showing up way more orange then it is in real life). I used the Studio Calico Mister Huey's sprays and a white gel pen to color the wood veneer pieces before adhering them to the card.


Supplies:


My second card was published in Paper Crafts Handmade Cards.

Paper Crafts Handmade Cards

Here I used my Inktense watercolor pencils to color the chipboard hearts before brushing on a little water for blending.


Supplies:



That's all for now. I'm busy making birthday cards for our church so I'm sure I'll be sharing some of those soon. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful cards Sarah! Congrats on the publication!

jeannine said...

Congratulations! Wonderful cards! I should be getting the "you" stamp set tomorrow and can't wait to use it! TFS!

Leslie Hanna said...

Beautiful! I love them both!