Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Colorful Candles

Another card for Hero Arts March Birthday Challenge. For this one I used the Silhouette sketch pens with a couple of Hero Arts candles images. I made a row of candles by copying and pasting the images and ran it through the Silhouette with one of the colored sketch pens. I then moved the candles up and ran it through again with a different color. I repeated this until I had 5 rows of candles. I'm happy with how it turned out. :)


Okay. I better go make sure dinner isn't burning. Thanks for popping by!

10 comments:

Barb said...

Hope your dinner didn't burn too badly, Sarah! :) Love this creative card! So fun with the rows of candles and pretty colors!

Lin said...

Really fun card, Sarah!

Kathleen said...

cute, cute, cute! Love your pins! (and Jen McGuire just tweeted about you---EEEEEK!) ;D

Heather Ruwe said...

love this.

AnitaRex said...

This is such a great birthday card Sarah! I am so impressed! :>

Vicky said...

Great card! Love how simple yet colorful and beautiful it is!

Kathy said...

Love how straight you got these candles!! Cute card:)

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous design! Love the different stripes of colors with the candles.

Ashley M said...

So fun! I gotta try those sketch pens!

Krista Ritskes said...

So cute, Sarah!