Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Welcome Lila Grace!!!


Hi everyone,

As most of you probably know already my sweet and talented friend Jennifer McGuire had her wee little one a couple of weeks ago (on Mother's Day of all days). :) I'm so very happy her and her family and wish them all the best during this special time of getting to know sweet little Lila. Here's the card I made to celebrate her arrival:

I used the June Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp for this card. Perfect for babies, weddings, etc. :)


Welcome Lila Grace!!! You are both blessed and a blessing!! :)

If you'd like to check out what some of Jennifer's other friends have made head over here to Jana Millen's blog. We're all linking up our cards there for Jennifer's viewing pleasure and if you want to join in the fun you can do so there as well. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

22 comments:

Jana said...

Amazing card! Love it. And I know that Jennifer will too

Lucy Abrams said...

Oooh - Sarah this is stunning. LOVE it. What gorgeous colours.

Joy said...

Chevron love!!! beautiful card Sarah...hugs

Heather Ruwe said...

Love the chevron. Stunning card! :)

Libby Hickson said...

Very pretty, Sarah! I'm sure Jennifer will love the chevrons! :-)

Libby Hickson said...

Very pretty, Sarah! I'm sure Jennifer will love the chevrons! :-)

Sandi said...

So stylish! great job love it!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Gorgeous card Sarah! Love the sentiment too.

Julie Ebersole said...

Lovely in every way, missy! *hugs*

Jingle said...

Absolutely beautiful card!

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooo Perfect Sarah...Just Love this beautiful card!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :-)

luv
Lols x x x

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Pretty card, Sarah!

Shari Carroll said...

Love this Sarah!!! The chevrons are a perfect touch!!! xoxo

sideoats + scribbles said...

Love this card Sarah! Especially the chevrons!!! :)

(I had to have that chevron die and ordered it from Sharon!)

Latrice said...

Perfect Sarah! I love this sentiment and this kit. I used the May kit for mine, so funny!

donna mikasa said...

Love those trendy chevrons, Sarah! Such a pretty card!

Sue McRae said...

Love how you've used the zig zags on your card!

ThePurplePlace said...

What a sweet card! I'm sure Jennifer is going to LOVE it!! I know I do!!

Unknown said...

this is stunning! the colors are beautiful, but the chevrons are so crisp. love this!

Jennifer said...

this is my favorite card of all time of yours. it is awesome! fabulous design and colors and so lovely!

Jeff Savary said...

Love this Sarah!!! The chevrons are a perfect touch!!! xoxo