Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Simon Says Stamp Dawny`s Sketch Challenge


Hi everyone!

I hope you're all having a great week! Sorry I haven`t been around more but we`re having a busy, busy summer. :) The good news is I'm back today to share a project for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge. ;)


This week's challenge to create a card using this wonderful sketch created by Dawny!


The design team is using My Favorite Things products. My favorite Things has wonderful dies, stamps, and some die-stamp sets as well. Fun stuff!

Here's the card I made:




Here are the products I used (the first two are My Favourite Things dies):



As always, the very generous Heidi of Simon Says Stamp is offering a $50 gift voucher to one lucky participant in this week's challenge so I hope you'll play along...but first head over to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog to see what the other designers have created! :)


13 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Great take of the sketch Sarah! Your choices of paper is perfect!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :-) I love the map background and the banner,, the whole design is fabulous ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jingle said...

Sarah, this is just awesome! Love it!

lenny said...

Gorgeous card!!
Love the chevron background!!
Wow!

Lin said...

Love the way you used the chevrons for the horizontal element, Sarah! Such a unique card!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, love the zig zags or should that chervons.
luv
Debby

Rica said...

I love your background Sarah - it's intriguing!!! Your chevron is fabulous and your sentiment is fantastic!!

hugs Heather xx

Lisa Carroll said...

Fabulous card, Sarah! Great job with the sketch.. love all the details! :)

Leni said...

Love the Chevron stripes. The Paper Smootches sentiments are so nice!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Amazing card Sarah!! Love those chevrons!! They are on my next order!! ;)

hugs...

cheiron said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch. Love the clean and simple look!

Joy said...

When I first saw your card I think my jaw hit the ground, gorgeous!! hugs

Jnett said...

I'm thinking I NEED that die. The chevron design is marvelous, just marvelous. Love the card!