Monday, December 3, 2012

Paper Crafts Die Cutting for Paper Crafters share and SSS December Card Kit Winner

Hi everyone!

Popping in quickly today to share a card I have published in a current special issue put out by Paper Crafts (as well as the winner of the Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit). The issue is called Die Cutting for Paper Crafters and it ROCKS!!! I squealed when the call came out for this one and made a record 30+ cards. I was a little disappointed to only have 3 cards picked up but after the issue came out I could see why. ;) So many amazing projects!

Here's one of the cards I have in the issue:


I adhered strips of May Arts chevron ribbon to a piece of cardstock and ran it through my die cut machine with the Tim Holtz mini heart die sitting inside the label die. Some buttons and a fun sentiment finish it off.

Here's what I used (the Yellow and purple buttons are from Basic Grey and the red is unknown):


And now for the winner of the Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit.
Random Org has picked....

joy who said...
Really pretty card, Sarah! You have made some real beauties with this awesome kitathis week.
November 29, 2012 5:49 PM
Delete
Congrats, Joy! Please email me your full name and shipping address and I'll pass it on to Simon Says Stamp so they can get your kit out to you!

Hope you all have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah


7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so pretty and congrats to Joy!

gRiSeL™ said...

What a beautiful card!! LOVE the colorful die cut out of my favorite May Arts ribbon!!! :D SO pretty!!! Congrats to the winner!! (:

Sue McRae said...

This is such a fun design Sarah, love how you used that chevron ribbon!

Cindy C. said...

Wow this is a fabulous card Sarah! Congrats to the lucky Joy!

Judy1223 said...

Gorgeous card, congrats on the publishing! Awesome!!

Ashley M said...

I adore this card Sarah. Its one of my favorites from the issue!

Anni said...

Wow, what a fun and clever card! So beautiful! Love how you used the ribbon!
Anni