Popping in real quick to share a card I have in Paper Crafts Card Creations Volume 11. I submitted this little number 3 times before it got some lovin' and I'm so happy it did. ;)
1. Make card from cardstock.
2. Die cut ‘baby’ sentiment and adhere the negative space to a piece of acetate. With the panel facing down, line the sentiment’s edge with foam adhesive. Also add foam adhesive randomly around other areas of the panel back.
3. Die cut baby shapes and place within acetate window.
4. Adhere notecard to panel.
5. Tie ribbon bow.
1. If you don’t have a digital die cut machine you can still make a similar card with a manual machine by using large alpha and small shape dies.
2. If you don’t have any type of die cut machine you can get the same effect by tracing and cutting out the letters using a stencil. Use punches or store bought confetti for the small shapes.
Make a birthday-themed card with the word ‘birthday’, the person’s age, or name and fill it with related confetti.
Here's what I used to make the card:
Thanks so much for stopping by!