Friday, May 10, 2013

Another Paper Crafts Share - Call You Friend Card Set

Hi everyone,

I'm dropping in again to share a card set I have published in Paper Crafts 350 Cards & Gifts Vol. 2. I had fun making this set of cards and vellum gift bag. This is great way to use up scraps!


For the bag I took a piece of 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of vellum, folded it in half, and sewed along 3 edges. I then punched 2 holes near the top to thread the ribbon through. I was so happy with how this turned out that I made a number of them for gifts. :)

Here's what I used (Simon Says Stamp doesn't carry the red/white chevron ribbon in the size I used so I've linked to the colors they do carry):


The circles die I used is from Papertrey Ink but this project would also work great with these dies from Simon Says Stamp:


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Sarah this is a gorgeous set, what a great gift!! Happy Mother's Day!

cheiron said...

Fabulous! Love the rainbow colors!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Great set Sarah! Congrats on the publication!

Dotty Jo said...

Gasp... and swoon! Jo x

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous set Sarah, I love your bright rainbow card!!

Sue McRae said...

Love this fun and colourful set!

Deirdre said...

Just LOVE this Sarah - looks like a box of watercolours - so stunning. LOVE!

Anonymous said...

love the colours.

Julie R.