Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pretty Please... With a Cherry on Top? (Simon Says Stamp Summer Fruit Challenge)

Hi everyone,

Welcome back for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge!


This week's challenge is Summer Fruits and the design team is featuring product from American Crafts.

Here's my card using American Crafts Bree Mist-able Thickers:

 

I love these alterable Thickers! You can leave them plain or use color mist, colored markers, or even a glitter mark like I did to change the look of them. I noticed after making my card and linking to these Thickers at Simon Says Stamp that they don't seem to have this particular font in the store at the moment so I'm including some other fonts in my supply list. ;)

Supplies:


I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Up for grabs is a $50 gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store thanks to sweet Heidi! For all the details and to see what the other designers have come up with please check out the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog HERE.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

13 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :-) I love this ,,, pretty please with a cherry on top ,, LOL ,,, :-) super cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

A fabulous card Sarah, a great design and details - I love the great texture
of the lettering!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Kelly said...

those letters are FUN!

Miriam Prantner said...

Too cute! What a great CAS card, love the sparkle on the thickers!

Cindy C. said...

Really cute! The glittery letters look fabulous!

Melissa Bove said...

Such a great card Sarah!! Love the sentiment and the cherry!! Very creative!! ;)

hugs...

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Sarah, love your card! You makes me want to play with my thickers stash. :)

Ruth G said...

Oh, yes! I am definitely feeling anabled to grab a few of those ZIG Wink Markers!!! Thanks for sharing!

debby4000 said...

Love your card, fabulous letters and the cherry is a perfect finish.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

I love the simplicity of your card, just gorgeous

Hugs

Jo x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Super sweet CAS card, Sarah! LOVE those thickers too :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Mary-Anne V said...

wow what an awesome look the Thickers do for the card...great design.