Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Simon Says Stamp November Card Kit Winner...and Some Card Shares

Hi everyone!

I'm back today to announce the winner of the Simon Says Stamp November 2014 Card Kit: Winter Jubilee... and to share a few cards made using the new Simon Says Stamp Cold Hands, Warm Heart release.

First, the winner of this fabulous card kit...



...is....

Blogger Nancy L. who said...
Awesome card and kit!!
October 20, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Congrats, Nancy! Please email me your address through my sidebar so I can pass it on to the good folks at Simon! :)





Last week I picked up my order of some of the new Simon Says Stamp Cold Hands, Warm Heart release while on my way to a crafty weekend retreat. Perfect timing. ;)

Here are a few of the cards I made over the weekend using the new products:




*Sigh*... I couldn't put these new goodies down. Simon rocked it with this release! :)

Supplies:


Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate your visiting. :)
Sarah

3 comments:

ionabunny said...

Both those circle dies are on my shopping list. Love your cards. Hugz

joy said...

LOVE these dies and your cards, Sarah!

Marianne B in AZ said...

I have to tell you, I just found your blog and I am so impressed! You are very creative and talented!