Thursday, December 3, 2015

Simon Says Stamp DieCember Release! and a Diecut Birthday Card

Hi everyone,

Today is reveal day for Simon Says Stamp's annual DieCember Release and this year's release is FABULOUS!!!


HERE it is:




I can't wait to get my hands on some of these goodies! Here are my favourites:




Before I go, I thought I'd share a card made using a previously released die from Simon Says Stamp.
I LOVE backgrounds (especially patterns) - in both stamp and die form. It's so much fun to play with the patterns in different ways.

Here's today's card:


...and HERE's another card using this same die for a card that looks a lot different.

Supplies:


3 comments:

Birgit said...

Ooh, what a fun and graphic design on this card! I love the rows of colors!! It's always a joy coming here and seeing your fabulous creations!!

ionabunny said...

Hi Sarah. Love your card. You co-ordinate colours so perfectly. What a lovely release. Hugz

Leslie Hanna said...

Wow, such patience to put all those pieces back in! Love the mix of colors, too!