Wednesday, March 29, 2017

SSS I Love You Friend Card & April Card Kit Winner

Hi everyone,

I'm popping by to share a card I made using (mostly) leftover pieces from previously made cards. 

Before I do, here is the winner of the Simon Says Stamp April 2017 Card Kit: Wild and Colorful:


Congrats to Marianne who said...

Delightful cards, and I love how you've created the same look using two different techniques. Thanks for showing us another way to stretch our supplies.
March 23, 2017 at 5:26 PM
 Delete
Marianne, please message me via the side bar with your mailing info so I can pass it on to the wonderful folks at Simon Says Stamp.

Here's today's card:


This design was a great way to use up a bunch of little hearts from previous projects and would work well with little stars or flowers too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

Supplies:


4 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Ooh I love this, Sarah! The patterns are so pretty!

Lucy Schmidt said...

Congratulations Marianne! And thanks to you, too, Sarah, for sharing your wonderful projects. I am always on the lookout for cards that will use up my scraps. You nailed it--and I'm Pinning it.

Marianne said...

Woot! So excited I won! Will e-mail you right away!

Rosali said...

Love this, so pretty!