Saturday, December 1, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Diecember Release!

Hi everyone!

Happy DieCember! Simon Says Stamp has a great new die release to start out the month of December!


Here it is:



There are lots of fun new dies! I'm making my wishlist. :)

Simon Says Stamp sent me a few of the new goodies to play with and I was thrilled when I saw the new Holiday Knit Background Die. I have a few ideas for how to use this one and hope to have more time to play with it soon. I paired it with the new Hooray Die and one of the Nested Banner Dies to create today's card:



For this card I die cut the Holiday Knit Background Die twice from Neenah White Cardstock. I removed all the little pieces from one and adhered it to the front of my notecard which was covered with adhesive (except for around the outer edges). With my second diecut, I was careful to keep all the little pieces attached while I coloured them with Copic Markers. I then placed this piece over the one on my card front and pushed the small coloured pieces down with the small side of a jewel picker. I found this worked really well for getting the placement right. I die cut the largest angled banner from the Nested Banner Die Set from both grey glitter paper and Simon's Vellum and adhered these in place. I then cut the Hooray Die twice, coloured one black, and adhered them slightly offset from eachother on my card.

Supplies with affliate links at no extra cost to you:



Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a great weekend!
Sarah

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! I love the little rainbows all over the card.

Cindy C. said...

I love how you used the die, very pretty card!!