Friday, December 27, 2019

SSS Big Thank You, BIG Sale, and News

Hi everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! It's been unusually warm in our neck of the woods and we didn't have any snow this Christmas which made Christmas kind of sneak up on us. 

In case you missed it, Simon Says Stamp is having a HUGE sale on all Simon Brand Dies. Be sure to use code DMR943 before January 29th at 11:59 p.m. 


Today I'm sharing a card featuring the beautiful SSS Thank You Swirl Die. I remember when Kristina Werner shared a drawing of this on Instagram I said she had have it made into a die and I'm glad she did! It really packs a punch, is great for clean and simple cards like this one, and would be great for mass producing. 



Before I go I thought I'd give you all a heads up that my time working with the Simon Says Stamp Monthly Card Kit is coming to an end. I thought I'd still be receiving the January Card Kit but maybe not? If I do I'll try and make some cards to share yet. I've really enjoyed working with the Card Kits the past 7 1/2 years, watching them evolve, and sharing my creations with you all. A big thanks to Heidi for this opportunity! 

If I don't have anything to share before the new year all the best for 2020! 
Sarah

5 comments:

Angela said...

I've LOVED all your inspiration over the years, Sarah. So often your kit card creations were my favourites :) Will be sad to see you go, but I know you've got lots in your life keeping you more than busy! Hope you'll still have time to share a few crafty creations with us? :) All the best for the new year ahead, xo

Andre M. said...

This gorgeous script really makes a statement on your card! Thanks for sharing your inspiration over the years.

Patti H. said...

Oh Sarah, I have so enjoyed all your awesome creations over the years , including today's gorgeous card! Thanks so much for all the inspiration & I'm sorry you are not going to be showing us all the creative ways to use the kitsch but I'm looking fwd to any posts you have!

Diane said...

I always looked forward to seeing the creations you made with the monthly card kit. Thanks for all the inspiration and I continue to check out all your amazing creations. Wishing you the best in the new year.

ionabunny said...

Loved seeing all your cards with the card kits. This background is awesome. Hugz