Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fruity Cards for Kids

Just a couple of fruity cards for Cards for Kids. I thought it'd be fun to use some Hero Arts/ Silhouette apple shapes and bring them to life with some googly eyes before adding some apple jokes. Hope the kids like them.

                             (What kind of apple has a short temper? ... A crab apple!)


                          (How do you make an apple turnover?... Push it down the hill!)

I'm hoping to make some more this week but the kids have VBS and I'll be helping out. We'll see how that goes. :)

15 comments:

Barbara said...

These are such wonderful cards Sarah! I always love seeing what you do with your Silhouette! It inspires me! Your jokes are too cute and it is so sweet of you to be sending these cards!:-)

AnitaRex said...

Sarah the kids will love them! I love how you did the googly eyes! Your always so inspiring!

Tiffany said...

These are so fun and super cute!! You're inspiring me to find any fruity stamps that I have!

Vanessa said...

These are so fun and cute! Love your design - and those googly eyes!!

Agata said...

SO fun and cute! Love those apples with googly eyes! Those jokes will sure make the kids laugh!

donna mikasa said...

Too cute, Sarah! Love the riddles and the apples with googly eyes! Such fun, happy cards--the kids will love them!

Heather Ruwe said...

love these! :)

kath said...

they are so cute sarah....those googly eyes really make me smile...hugs kath xxx

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Cute, cute! The kids will love them!

Nancy said...

Fabulous cards for kids, Sarah! They are just perfect. Have fun with VBS this week
blessings to you!

Heather Maria said...

Sarah, these are so cute and so funny! Great designs and those apples with the googly eyes made me laugh! The kids will love them!

Jenny said...

Such cute cards, love them all!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jill said...

These are beyond cute, Sarah!! LOVE THEM! Congrats on the HA tweet!

Alice Wertz said...

too fun! love those googly-eyed apples!!

Joy said...

These cards made me smile instantly when I saw them, super cute Sarah.