Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Holiday Thinking Inking: Alcohol Inks

Sorry for my absence... I've been making some cards I can't show you yet. ;) I did however make this card yesterday for Jennifer McGuire's Holiday Thinking Inking class focusing on alcohol inks. I bought a set of three inks for Jennifer's first Thinking Inking course and really haven't used them much since. I really should be pulling them out more. This card was fun to make... especially with the sticky back canvas. :)


Thanks for looking! :)

15 comments:

Virginia L. said...

SO VERY gorgeous! You have also inspired me to try the alchohol inks (I haven't taken the plunge yet...).Love the canvas and colors! It's a WOW card, Sarah!

Tami H said...

LOVE it. Gorgeous, Sarah!!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Beautiful card Sarah! Can't wait to see your other cards too!

Joy said...

Gorgeous Sarah, love your alcohol inked sticky back canvas, way too beautiful.

Tracey said...

PERFECT Sarah!!! I need to pull out mine too!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Barb said...

Love the way the canvas looks with the inks applied! The tree looks fabulous! Lovely card, Sarah!

Sharon D. from Canada said...

Really pretty card, Sarah! The canvas looks terrific! I love the aqua background and the pops of red are perfect on your pretty tree, too!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

Tiffany said...

So pretty! Love the pop of the green against the lighter shade of blue!!

AnitaRex said...

Hmm your making cards you can't show yet? CURIOUS! :> Love this one! :>

Jane said...

GORGEOUS!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love the shimmery tree. Wonderful design.

Alice Wertz said...

such a beauty! love it!

dustypenny (Joy) said...

Beautiful card, Sarah.

Tracey said...

LOVE this Sarah!!