Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm back!

edited to add: this will be my early posting of Scrapping Saturday... not sure I'll get another layout done this week. ;)


Hi all,
It been a while... but I'm back! :) Here's a layout I just finished for Jennifer McGuire's final Holiday Thinking Inking class and Hero Arts November Technique Challenge.



The main techniques I used: 1. Glossy Accents on my title 2. Inked and stamped on holly leaves before spraying with Perfect Pearls/ water 3. Stamped tree on Sticky Back Canvas and added embossing powder for snow.

HA:
Get Merry
Antique Flower Background
Old Letter Writing
Grenadine and Eggshell Layering Papers
Red Metallic Decor

HA shapes for the Silhouette:

Merry Christmas - www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/sd/viewShape.aspx?id=14086
Holly - www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/sd/viewShape.aspx?id=13852

Thanks for looking! Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! :)

14 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful and so inspiring! Love this wonderful layout with the fabulous artsy details...
blessings!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Beautiful LO and great pics of the family! Love all your inking techniques!

Ayana Posadas said...

Just beautiful! Love this page!

Angela said...

Sarah - this is beautiful! My favorite pages yet! Honestly, they just keep getting better and better. And I love how you incorporated so many techniques from Jennifer's last class. You've totally inspired me to get cracking on some actual scrapbooking. The pictures are precious too, (I love the ones of baking with Oma and peeking into the knitted stocking), what a special way to hold on to those memories. These pages are just beautiful, Sarah!

Barb said...

So many beautiful details here, Sarah! Love all the inky goodness and fun photos!

a2z Scrapbooking Supplies said...

wow sarah, this is truly beautiful! Well done! what a gorgeous series of techniques you've used :)

Virginia L. said...

Woweee!! LOVE LOVE your page, Sarah! I love the distressed look on all the edges and the "snow" looks so fabulous! Congrats on the Hero Arts Tweet! xo You make me want to scrap again :)

Alice Wertz said...

such a beautiful page, Sarah! wow! love that you fit so many photos in it! gorgeous work!

Agata said...

Beautiful! Love the yummy details on your layout! You master all techniques!

AnitaRex said...

No wonder you were gone this is a work of art! Love it! Love seeing all the techniques on it! Great pages!

Jane said...

just GORGEOUS!!!

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is gorgeous Sarah! I so love all the pictures in your layout. I have that pp bye the way and never thought to use it like this. I am working on my page layout too for the class with Jennifer but I am thinking that I won't get it done for today. But I am going back to crafting here now shortly. Just wanted to add that I have been bless to meet you in our Flickr group and have been so inspired by your style. Thanks so much for being here in the paper crafting world. Hugs.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful layout and pages. Love when you do the layouts. Wonderful use of the techniques including the snow.

Jill said...

WOW! I love seeing how you are able to seamlessly incorporate beautiful stamping techniques with your scrapbooking! The pictures are just adorable and the design is sooooo well balanced. As always, your many talents impress me!!!!