Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Big Garage Sale!

Hi everyone!

Before we went away on holidays I moved my craft space from our large basement to a small corner of our school room. In order to make this work I had to ruthlessly purge some things...and so today I have some deals for you! :)
 
Stamps may have some staining (you can see it with some of the clear stamps). If you want back pictures of an of the cling stamps let me know. I apologize for the randomness of the listing order. I just went with the order my computer uploaded the pictures.

All prices are in US dollars and I accept paypal. SPEND $20 AND SHIPPING IS FREE INSIDE CANADA AND THE USA. If you want me to get a shipping quote before you commit to anything just email me with your postal code and which items you're interested in and I'll get a quote out to you.

*ETA Please email me (button is on the side bar) your wish list rather than leave a comment. Blogger is set up so I'm unable to email you via your comments. Thanks!*

Sold items will be removed from the listing ASAP to shorten this post. ;)

Thanks so much!

Hero Arts Demo Set - $7.50


Hero Arts So Sorry set - $5


Alphabet set (I think it might be Hero Arts but I'm not sure) - $7.50


Hero Arts This is Big - $7.50


Hero Arts Untitled Heart - $7.50


Hero Arts Write Your Own - $5


Hero Arts December - $4


Hero Arts You're So Kind - $7.50



Skipping Stones Designs - $4


Unity Stamps Bitty regards - $2.50


Spellbinders Large Labels Dies - $15


Hero Arts Fancy Letter - $7.50



Hero Arts All Occasions Messages - $5


Hero Arts Festive Borders - $3.50



Hero Arts Holiday Conversation - $7.50


Hero Arts Claire - $7.50


Hero Arts Epic Love - $7.50


Hero Arts Be Happy - $7.50


Hero Arts Alphabet Hexagons - $7.50



Hero Arts Friend Definition - $6


Hero Arts Homey Patterns - $7.50


Hero Arts You're the Best - $7.50



Hero Arts Untitled Love - $7.50


Hero Arts Small Variety Alpha - $5


Hero Arts Heart Background - $7.50


Hero Arts Brilliant - $7.50


Hero Arts Sweet Threads Labels - $7.50


American Crafts Garden District - $5


Hero Arts Bring on the Merry - $7.50




Hero Arts Together - $7.50


Unity Stamps Life Brighter - $2.50


Spellbinders Labels 1 - $15


Spellbinders Labels 2 - $15



Tim Holtz Numbers Rub-ons - $2


5 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Sarah,

Not sure if you wanted orders in the comments or email, hope this is ok. I would be interested in Fiskars Outdoor Fun $5 Hero Say It all $7.50 and Spellbinders Lg Label Dies $15.
Ttl $27.50. If this is OK, please send me a paypal invoice. I live in Gresham, Or 97080

Sarah J Moerman said...

Karen,
Could you please email me using the button on my side bar? You're email is not shared with me when you leave a comment.
Thanks! :)

Ann K said...

I can't get your email address to come up without establishing a new Outlook account. I have a yahoo.com email address. What can I do? I have some product I would like to order.

Ann K said...

Got it figured out and sent you an e-mail. Will wait patiently for your response. :)

Ann K said...

Sarah - I received my package today! Thank you so much. I look forward to using your gently used products. Looks like you still have some to sell - what are people waiting for? This is a great deal!!! Thanks again. And the card you enclosed was so nice . . . pretty!