Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Wishing You the Happiest Birthday (& Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit Reveal)

Hi everyone,

Today is reveal day for the Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit! Yay! With 3 weddings to go to this summer, this month's kit is right up my alley! :)

Here it is, Happily Ever After:


May's Card Kit includes the fabulous new Simon Says Stamp Congratulations stamp set, a brand new Simon Says Stamp ink pad called Pale Blush Pink, My Mind's Eye Fancy That 6x6 papers, LOTS of My Mind's Eye Fancy That stickers, and some great Simon Says Stamp cardstock. 

Simon Says Stamp May 2015 Card Kit: 

Just a reminder that you can pick up the Simon Says Stamp April 2015 Card Kit HERE for just $29.95 + shipping. If you'd like to receive this kit and future kits for only $24.95 + shipping per month, you can SUBSCRIBE HERE.

I'm still waiting for my kit to arrive so I thought I'd share something else I made recently using some fabulous Simon Says Stamp stamps and dies.


I die cut a piece of Ranger Watercolor Paper using Simon's Stitched Rectangles Die Set and watercolored a bit of a rainbow using Zig Kuretake Gansai Watercolors. These watercolors are SO vibrant! I can't get enough of them. I then cut a smaller rectangle from the same die set using Neenah White Cardstock, stamped my sentiment from Simon's wonderful Sending and Wishing Stamp Set, and adhered it to my dry watercolor panel with foam tape. I finished things off with a variety of enamel dots.

Supplies:


17 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card - those watercolours are amazing, Jo x

Dee in N.H. said...

Gorgeous background!!

Mary-Anne V said...

love the vibrant watercolours.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the watercoloring!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the watercoloring!

ionabunny said...

Love your watercoloured rainbow. Hugz

Tona said...

That background is so pretty! Love your card.

byAnnette said...

I like everything about your card!
My favorites are the big wishing and enamel dots to match colors

Birgit said...

Love the fabulous water colors on your sweet card!

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful watercolours!!! Beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

Love the watercolour background! Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card! Colours are beautiful.

Julie R.

Jennifer Scull said...

what a bright, happy card! I love the way your watercolored bg turned out....

I have a lot of weddings coming up, too. this new kit looks like something I really NEED. ;)

have a great day!

Helen Gullett said...

Wow! Love the washaway watercolor on your background! And the April kit is gorgeous!

Cynthia M. said...

I love how vibrant this card is, yet simple. I also love your enamel dots - colors and sizes. Is there any particular brand you use?

Katia said...

I love the background in your card, is awesome!

Daria said...

Beautiful card! The colors are so vibrant. I love the way you used the matching enamel dots.