Saturday, May 9, 2015

Seeing Rainbows!

Hi everyone!

Happy Saturday! I have a busy day ahead of me but thought I'd pop in to share a card using some products from the fun new Simon Says Stamp Falling For You release.

Here it is:


To make this card, I die cut a bunch of Simon's Dot Circles Dies using Neenah White Cardstock and coloured the center circle pieces with Copic Markers in a rainbow of colours. Once I adhered the diecut pieces in place onto some Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock, I stamped a couple of birthday greetings from Simon's Circle Sayings Stamp Set using Simon's White Pigment Ink. I then diecut a rectangle from Simon's Stitched Rectanges Die Set, stamped Happy Birthday from the Circle Sayings Stamp Set, and adhered it to the card with foam adhesive.  I finished the card off with a few enamel dots.

Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon with some cards to share using the Simon Says Stamp June 2015 Card Kit. It's such a fun, happy, summery one and I'm sure you'll love it!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Sarah

5 comments:

byAnnette said...

Love the colors!
Can't go wrong with circles!

Anonymous said...

love the bright colours!

Julie R.

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow these circles are awesome for such a card...love the final look.

ionabunny said...

Oooh, circle dot dies fantatsic. Love it. Hugz

Karenladd said...

These circle dot dies are so unique and so darn fun!