Friday, May 29, 2015

Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit Winner and Floral Thinking of You Card

Hi everyone,

I'm popping by to announce the winner of the Simon Says Stamp June 2015 Card Kit and to share a card I made recently.

June-2015-Card-Kit-600
The winner of the fabulous Card Kit shown above is:

 Helen Gullett who said...
That Mr. Sun is super cute!!!
May 27, 2015 at 9:22 PM

Congrats, Helen! Please email me via the button on my side bar with your shipping info so Simon can get your Card Kit out to you. :)

Here's the card I'm sharing today:


Simon's Artful Flowers stamps are so pretty. Here I coloured them with pencil crayons on Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, added some Wink of Stella Clear Marker (which is hard to see in the picture), and went over the centers with Glossy Accents. The fabulous sentiment is from Simon's Hand Lettered Winter Wishes Stamp Set. The green cardstock was stamped using Simon's Diagonal Stripes Background Stamp. Finally, I embellished the card with some floral wood veneer pieces from Studio Calico.

Supplies:



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Sarah

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Sarah I love how you colour the flowers, they are really pretty!!

Congrats Helen!!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Helen. Those flowers really pop. Love it. Hugz

Mclay said...

Congrats, Helen! I love your coloring technique with these flowers on desert storm card stock, Sarah!