Thursday, July 2, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Rainbow Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!

Happy July! Wow! Can't believe how fast June went by. Pure craziness!

Anyways, I'm popping by today to share a card I made recently using some fun products from Simon Says Stamp). I love background stamps and dies, graphic shapes, etc. I'm not much of a 'scene' girl for some reason. Not sure why. Ok. I'm done self-analyzing, lol. For today's card I decided to create my own background using Simon's Game Tiles Dies


I die cut a rainbow of squares using Simon's new Game Tiles Die (and various colours of cardstock from Simon) and adhered them in a pattern on my card front. Next, I die cut the circular Happy Birthday die from Simon's Birthday Circle Die set, keeping the inner circle in place. I die cut Simon's You Die from Neenah Solar White Cardstock and stamped the little 'to' from part of a sentiment in Simon's Tiny Tags Words Stamp Set.

Supplies:


8 comments:

Dana said...

WOW!! I LOVE the background!!

Cindy C. said...

Stunning!! You got me looking the tile die in whole new way!!

Birgit said...

This is fabulous! What an awesome use for those tiles!!

Ann K said...

Only one word .... stunning. LOVE IT

Tona said...

What a fun card!

Unknown said...

Love your card. I too, am NOT a scene card maker. There cute, but, not for me to create. I don't really have anyone in my life that I'd send a card to like that. All my peeps are OLD-ER...ER...ER! Keep making the cards you love to make...cause I like them. Thank you.

ionabunny said...

Oh that's fun. Hugz

Shelly said...

I saw this on Pinterest! The card is amazing! A great way to use scraps and I love the vibrant colors! Thanks for the inpsiration!