Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Simon Says Stamp September 2018 Card Kit Reveal

Hi everyone!


Today is reveal day for the Simon Says Stamp September Card Kit: Sea Treasure! Mine hasn't arrived yet but I thought I'd pop in and share what's included in this fun card kit:



Not incuded in the kit but also available for purchase is a set of dies that coordinate with the Beautiful Mermaids Stamp Set.

The Simon Says Stamp September Card Kit sells for $34.99 USD + shipping. If you'd like to receive this kit and future kits for $29.99 USD + shipping per month, you can SUBSCRIBE HERE.

I'm looking forward to playing with the September Card Kit. It's got me feeling like summer could be extended for just a little longer. ;)

Hope you have a great day!
Sarah


9 comments:

ionabunny said...

beautiful colours and I love that stamp set. Hugz

Marianne said...

I bet you're waiting impatiently for this kit to arrive. It's such an amazing kit. I really like these new kits with the large stamp sets.

Andre M. said...

Fab range of sentiments in the stamp set. Can't wait to see your creations.

Mary-Anne V said...

I think this kit is fabulous! I agree anything to extend summer!

Rebecca Ednie said...

This kit has to be one of my faves ever! And I’ve been subscribing for almost 5 years!!

Diane said...

Can’t wait to see what you create with this awesome card kit.

Andrea Hastilow said...

Now this is just my kind of kit, mermaids & any options to extend that summer feelings of bliss. What are you inspiring us with this time ?

Karenladd said...

Not only are the stamps adorable, but that yummy paper and the Distress Oxides ink pads are catching my eye!

Amy Williams said...

This kit is full of awesome! And those colors...gorgeous!