Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge!

Hi everyone,

I'm back with another Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!


Today's challenge is a fan favourite: Anything Goes! Submit whatever new creation you like! The Design Team is playing with goodies from October Afternoon and I used these Designer Brads from the 9 to 5 Collection for my card.


Did you catch what I did here? I took some of the packaging from the set of brads (the grid pattern) and ran it through my die cut machine with the MFT Fishtail dies. :)

This is what I used:


I hope you'll join us in this week's challenge! Up for grabs is a $50 gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store thanks to sweet Heidi! For all the details and to see what the other designers have come up with go HERE.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah I just love the CAS design you did here. Fabulous card!

Jingle said...

Super cute card! Love it!

Melissa Bove said...

Amazing card Sarah! Your design is fabulous!! Love this!

hugs...

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :-) the CAS design is FAB and love the recycling too !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

Aren't you clever, using the packaging! Great graphic card!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Sarah, great idea for recycling :)
hugs Mandy xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful work, Sarah! I love the touches of washi! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lisa Carroll said...

Wonderful card, Sarah! Absolutely perfect design... and love the colors! :)

MS said...

Ha! Love the grid packaging recycle! Love this design too, especially that you got so many lovely brads on it!

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card !

Hugs

Jo x

Heather said...

Fabulous Sarah, I love the CAS design and your great details. I especially love your recycling of the packing - brilliant!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lea L. said...

Such a fab clean & graphic card! Love the bits of washi!

Carol L said...

This is one of the cutest note cards I've ever seen! I love everything about it, especially that silhouette of the woman on the tag! SUPER cute card!

cheiron said...

Wonderful design. Love those brads too...so pretty.

Desire Fourie said...

Sarah this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Sunday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}