Saturday, September 1, 2012

Paper Crafts September/October 2012 issue

Hi everyone,

Happy September!!! Popping in with a quick post to share a card I have published in the Paper Crafts September/ October 2012 issue.

I had 4 cards picked up for this call. Three made it into the paper form of the magazine and one was put in the exclusive digital (online) issue. If you already have a subscription to Paper Crafts magazine be sure to sign up HERE (click on 'magazine', then 'subscribe to digital issues') for free access to the the online version which includes the full magazine as well and extra content....like my card here. :)


I was thinking of some of my American friends while making this card and how online communication really does make it feel like we are close neighbours. :)

Here's what I used to make this card:


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

7 comments:

judkajudi said...

Congrats on all your publications, Sarah!! Your work is awesome and an inspirtion!

Tiffany said...

Congrats on getting four (!) cards published. This one is really awesome!

MS said...

I love your cards I see in print. And didn't we tweet about this card a LONG time ago?? Love the theme, it's perfect :)

CandyW said...

I love this card Sarah!!! And congratulations on having 4 cards published this time around!!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

This is an awesome card...love how you put both countries on the card. It must be my Canadian roots but current American home that makes your card call to me!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Hi Sara, What a COOL card! Love the large wooden button!

maria f. said...

WOOOWWW. Amazing what you can do with your Silhouette. Love to see your exclamation point pointing straight up to my MI thumb!!! Congrats on being published.