Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Black, White, and a Splash of Colour

Hi everyone,

Welcome back! Today I'm sharing a card for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!


Before I get to my card I quickly want to share that the wonderful woodgrain cardstock that comes with the Simon Says  Stamp January Card Kit is now available separately HERE!! Whoot whoot!You can see the cards I made using it HERE and HERE.

Ok. Back to this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge! This week's challenge is to make a project using black, white, and a splash of colour.The design team is using products from C.C. Designs.

Here`s my card:


The beautiful C.C. Designs Phlox Flowers dies and the rest of the products I used are linked here:



I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Up for grabs is a $50 gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store thanks to sweet Heidi! For all the details and to see what the other designers have come up with go HERE.



Thanks so much for stopping by! Please stop by again Friday for a special blog hop!
Sarah

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :-) I love the CAS design and the flowers,,so pretty :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

Love that background stamp - think I'll put it on my wishlist! Great card, as always, Sarah!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Pretty card, Sarah! I love the pop of pink!! :D

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, love the touch of pink.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card Sarah, love the flowers and that gorgeous pink with the black and white

Hugs

Jo x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, I love the background and beautiful flowers which look fabulous with black and pink!!

hugs
Heather xx

Krista Ritskes said...

I love this card, Sarah! I say that about every one I think.

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Sarah! Love those pretty flowers and your CAS design!

hugs...

Small T said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors, and that background stamp is one of my favorites! :-) xx

Migdalia said...

Simply Beautiful!
Migdalia