Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: 'New' Something

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year! I hope 2013 has started off well for you! I'm back to share a card for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!


This week's theme corresponds with the new year in that we want you to focus on something 'new.' It can be a new baby, new home, or brand new crafty products that have recently hit the market. :)

Here`s my card celebrating a brand new baby boy:


I used my Silhouette die cut machine to cut the cowhide background, the tag, AND the sentiment.

Here's what I used to make this card:


I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Up for grabs is a $50 gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store thanks to sweet Heidi! For all the details and to see what the other designers have come up with go HERE.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

11 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Amazing card Sarah!! Love that beautiful Tide cardstock with the bright white! Gorgeous bow too!!

hugs...

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :-) I love the colours and design of this ,, absolutely stunning ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jingle said...

I SO love this card! Fabulous design!!!!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Sarah, such a gorgeous design and colours - I love that scrumptious ribbon bow!!

hugs
Heather xx

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I like the unique use of negative space in your design. Blessings!

Lin said...

I think this is just so creative, Sarah - I know that this will end up in the baby's book as a treasured piece of art! Happy New Year!

Amy Papale said...

Adorable card!! Love it!

Marlena M. said...

I love this!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Fabulous idea!! Wow it came out beautiful, Sarah! Fantastic! I love the finishing touch of the big ribbon :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Glenda J said...

Fabulous die cut card. So happy to be playing along with you this month!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Stunning card Sarah, I love it to bits!

Warm hugs
Maarit