Thursday, September 10, 2015

Simon Says Stamp/ Lawn Fawn Merry Christmouse Stamps

Hi everyone!

I'm popping by to share a couple of quick cards I made using the new exclusive stamp set made by Lawn Fawn in conjunction with Simon Says Stamp in celebration of STAMPtember. This adorable stamp set is called Merry Christmouse and it has the cutest little mice and sentiments in it. They also came out with matching dies which have already sold out so if you're interested in these fun stamps I wouldn't wait too long.


Supplies:



Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon to share some cards made with the Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit. This one is FABULOUS! I'm really hoping for some more time to play with it. It's that good!

Sarah

4 comments:

ionabunny said...

So cute. What would we do without the bundle of stitched dies LOL. Hugz

Mary-Anne V said...

Awww...these cards are so so sweet!

Paulette S said...

They are darling, Sarah! I rarely use tags on the front of a card and I know it would liberate my card making. Because the montly name tags do. Designing in a small space is fun and liberatitng for me and I really should do it more often. Love these new LF stamps. Thanks, Paulette S.
craftqueen417 at yahoo
http://paulettesprettypapercrafts dot wordpress dot com

Karenladd said...

Cutest mice and sentiments ever!! Love these adorable tag card designs