Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Release and Birthday Boy Card!

Hi everyone!

Today's the day! September 1st means the beginning of Simon Says Stamp's month long STAMPtember celebration! To kick things off in a big way they've come out with a fabulous new product release including stamps, dies, a stencil, new hybrid inks, and notecards!

 Stamptember-600x600

Here's the full release:




Here are my favourites in case anyone is interested (it was SO hard to narrow things down):



5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fun no birthday boy card!!

Ann K said...

Love it all -- but especially love the Santa with surfboard. How cute is that?

Tona said...

I adore this card! It made me smile :)

Paulette S said...

Such a Huge Release! Happy Stamptember, Sarah! I love to see what you're creating. This photo birthday die will be so versatile. I love how the word birthday sits on the edge and could be trimmed off for another occasion. Great Card, I enjoy seeing what you're doing with patterned papers! Thanks, Paulette S.
craftqueen417 at yahoo
http://paulettesprettypapercrafts dot wordpress dot com

Leslie L. said...

So cute. I keep wanting to do birthday boy cards but I don't have a decent boy sentiment stamp so your card is great.