Happy Monday...and Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Canadians! :)
I've decided to do a little something special on my blog this week and dedicate it to my absolute favourite company, Hero Arts! :)
Here are the top ten reasons why I love Hero Arts:
1. I LOVE their stamps...and love that they create stamps to satisfy a variety of tastes. There's something for everyone. :)
2. They have the most wonderful design team (Jennifer McGuire, Shari Carroll, Lisa Spangler, and many others) who continue to inspire with their work. They are also some of the nicest people I know.
3. They are VERY generous! As a winner of a number of their challenges, a past Day on the Blog Winner, and past Hero Hostess I have been very blessed by their generosity.
4. They have an amazing publication incentive. The best one I've come across.
5. They regularly ask their customers for suggestions for future stamps via the Hero Arts flickr group.
6. The Hero Arts flickr group is one big happy family. LOTS of women. No drama. ;)
7. Their clear stamps are of the best quality, made in the USA from genuine photo-polymer.
8. Hero Arts goes above and beyond to run a 'green' company, doing what they can to protect the environment.
9. I love their coordinating papers, inks, buttons, and gems. They also have dies and embossing folders that work with a number of there stamps. So. Much. Fun. :)
10. Hero Arts has partnered up with other fabulous companies (Sizzix, Basic Grey, Studio Calico) to bring us stamps that co-ordinate with products from these companies.
ETA: I'm having a little giveaway too!
I've been wanting to do a Hero Arts giveaway this week but have been trying to decide exactly how I wanted to do it. Seeing that I've also just reached 100 followers with my 'new' blog has given me the extra push to figure it out. :) I've decided that on Monday, October 15th I'll post ONE winner who can choose TWO Hero Arts Stamps of their liking (either cling, clear, or 1 of each). I'll order them through Simon Says Stamp and have them sent out to the winner. :) Sound good? All you have to do is leave a comment on one of my Hero Arts posts this week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday. I would also appreciate it if you followed my blog if you aren't already but I won't make you. ;) All comments left before midnight EST Sunday, October 14th are eligible.
Ok, enough typing. ;) Here's a card I had a tonne of fun making using Hero Arts' new Merry Christmas Tree stamp and die-cut set and their new dot swirl embossing folder from the Medallion set. I also used various Hero Arts embellishments which I have linked below.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll join me tomorrow for another card featuring Hero Arts.