Saturday, October 6, 2012

Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More Vol. 7

Hi everyone,

Happy World Card Making Day!!! I'm not sure whether I'll actually get a chance to play today. I have to make a couple of salads for a Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and also get the house cleans from top to bottom.

 

I thought I'd just pop in to share a card I have published in the current Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More.

Here it is:


I die cut the nativity with my Silhouette. I also cut out 2 copies of just the outline of it for the card front and back. The nativity scene is adhered to the card front with foam dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here's what I used:

9 comments:

Lin said...

Sarah, this is really lovely - such a special card for Christmas! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Kristen said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE it!

Theresa said...

This is beautiful, Sarah! I love the white-on-white....simple and pure!

Sandi said...

Lovely card my sweet dear. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving:)

Kelly Booth said...

OH LOVE this Sarah So PRETTY!!

Lorraine A said...

simple and stunning !! absolutely gorgeous card Sarah ,,, I might just CASE this :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

You blew me away with this one. Such a beauty.

Joy said...

Loving all the white with just a tiny splash of colour...hugs

judkajudi said...

Absolutely love your white nativity scene. Very effective and reverent.