Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Simon Says Stamp: Get In Shape! Challenge

Hi everyone,

How are you enjoying Autumn? It's by far my favourite season of the year. I love the colourful leaves, sweaters, and hot apple cider. So cozy. :)

I'm back today with another Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!


Today's challenge is to make a shaped card and I decided to make a rainbow scene using my Silhouette for the clouds and circle dies for the rainbow. I know it's not really an Autumn-themed card but makes me think of my second favourite season, Spring. :)



This is what I used to make my card:



I hope you'll join us in this week's challenge! Up for grabs once again is a $50 gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store. For all the details and to see what the other designers have come up with go HERE.





Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

15 comments:

Lorraine A said...

a beautiful bright sunny card Sarah :-) perfect to brighten up the dark skies we have here today :-) perfect sentiment too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Gorgeosu card Sarah, this is such a lovely design :)
hugs Mandy xx

Sue McRae said...

What a fun card...love those puffy clouds!

Beate said...

I love this card, Sarah! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very cheerful card! :)

Lin said...

Very clever, Sarah, what a great idea for a shaped card!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Stunning rainbow card, Sarah! I love the clouds too and the sentiment is lovely!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is brilliant, Sarah! So bright and cheery... I LOVE this! :) xo

Loz said...

this is lovely! and it's Spring here in Aus and we've had lots of rainbows lately! I love that sentiment too :)

MS said...

You're so good at shaped cards!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, rainbow card.
luv
Debby

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Sarah...Such a Perfect Shaped Card!!! xoxoxo

Jingle said...

This is so cute and SO beautifully made!!!

Lea L. said...

This is SO cute! I love the rainbow shape and those fun clouds....awesome job!!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Sarah, your design is gorgeous - I love your sentiment - such a 'happy' card!!

hugs
Heather xx