Friday, July 29, 2011

Lily Pad Card Inspiration Challenge

Hi everyone,

Popping in to post a card I made for this month's Inspiration Challenge over at Lily Pad Cards. I looked through submissions in the Lily Pad flickr group and was drawn to this fabulous card made by Kimberley. I loved her bold colors and the ribbon treatment at the right lower corner. However, the deal sealer for me was the tone on tone white at the top with the use of foam dots for dimension. Beautiful!

Here's my card:


Papers: Basic Grey Oxford collection; Buttons: Basic Grey; Sentiment: Birthday Buddies by Paper Smooches;

Thanks for stopping by! Take a look at what the other designers at Lily Pad Cards came up with this week by visiting the blog.

4 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful mix of papers and natural colors with that pop of bright green!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!

Vicky said...

I love your cards Sarah! Each and every one of yours!

Kimba's Kreations said...

Sarah.........
OMG!!! I visit your blog everyday and then I see the name KIMBERLEY - but I said to myself, "Wow, she was insired by someone with my same name...& spelled the EXACT same way"....LOL!! Only to find out it was ME!!! Thanks so much for the shout out!!!