Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Card Camp - week 3

Here I go posting twice in a day again... I'll probably neglect my blog again for a bit after this. ;)

Anyways, I thought I'd make a card for this weeks color combo over at Summer Card Camp. I didn't post one last week b/c it was my week to guest design (my excuse anyways) and I was at my parents with the kids for the week too. ;)

Here is this week's colors:

Here's my card:


I needed a masculine birthday card and thought these colours would well for that. I pulled together a few scraps and mixed them with some new stuff. All stamps are Hero Arts.The red patterned paper is OLD paper from a slab and the mathematical patterned paper front and center is from Basic Grey's new Oxford line.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

sheila said...

what a terrific masculine card! I always have such a difficult time with those but you did a great job!

auntpiggy said...

Thanks for the inspiration. Lovely (but not sissy) designs for masculine cards are difficult to find & you've done a great job with this.

Barb said...

Sarah, what a cool card! Love the scallops on the edge! Perfect card for a guy!

AnitaRex said...

Great job with those colors! Such a great masculine card!

donna mikasa said...

great masculine card! you nailed the colors perfectly!

Joy said...

Love this, love the colours and design, sheer perfection :)

Kelly Booth said...

Perfect Sarah...Love this!!

Suzanne C said...

As always your masculine cards totally rock!