Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Card Camp - kid's edition!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm here to share a couple of cards by some very special guest designers... two of my kids! :) My oldest son wasn't up for the challenge and I couldn't find my daughter's card to take a picture, so that leaves us with my 2 middle kids.

They both made card using the color combination from week 1:


Here are their cards:

Love this card by my youngest son, Zachary, age 4. I think he has an eye for design. ;)

This was made by Chris, age 7 (as of yesterday!) A card from Chris just isn't complete without the words "I love You!"
If you're signed up for Summer Card Camp and have little people in the house invite them to play along! They have their own gallery and a prize package is up for grabs for them too!

9 comments:

Pat said...

These are so cute! I should get mine involved w/some challenges...My little one would love it! Tell the kids they did a great job! :)

Barb said...

How fun, Sarah! Such cute cards from your kids! Love them both!

Kelly Booth said...

How Cute.....Love that you get your kids crafting!!

Shelley said...

So sweet!

donna mikasa said...

So cute! Your kids are so artsy--just like their Mom!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful cards! Chris I love the cute animals with the google eyes! Zachary the butterflies in a rainbow shape are wonderful! Great job by both of you!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, how sweet! Please tell them both I think they are VERY talented and creative!

That is too funny...my daughter (age 9) asks me every day when she can start a blog to show off her cards! Can you imagine? Who knows, maybe all our little ones will be blogging their creations someday...funny thought!

pcm said...

these cards are great!

Anonymous said...

FUN! When my boys were younger (now 22 & 17) I use to have them craft with me all the time! Now they "let" me make them cards to give away! Enjoy the crafting time with them while they are still young! Tell your kids "good job" - love the wiggly eyes!