Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Feeling blue...

Hi everyone,

Popping in real quick to share an "overlooked card" that I submitted to the latest Paper Crafts call (for their January/ February 2012 issue). One of the categories was for 'blue' cards. I only made one card for this catty but was really happy with it. In fact it was my favourite of the ones I submitted over all. I do have 3 projects in this issue so keep your eyes open for it. ;)

Anyways, here's my card:


I had fun embellishing all the butterflies that were die cut from My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose papers and like how they look against the gray background...

Hope everyone has a happy day. I'm hoping to get some housework done, do some organizing, and spend some good time with the kids.

11 comments:

Lin said...

So pretty, Sarah! Love seeing you doing blues! And BIG congrats and hugs on your upcoming publications!

Jill said...

Love all the ways you embellished each butterfly! Such a pretty card! Congrats on your pubs!

Virginia L. said...

This is gorgeous, Sarah!! I love the embellishments--just delicious! Huge congrats on your three cards being picked up!! That's quite an achievement!

Pat said...

Very nice! And I love the script background! Love how you embellished all the butterflies, too.

Maureen Morton said...

Love this and it doesn't make me feel blue! Great patterns and textures! Can't wait to see the published ones. Thanks!

sheila said...

love this! and congratulations on your three cards! that is a huge accomplishment!

Barb said...

What gorgeous blues, Sarah! Can't believe this wasn't chosen! Congrats on the other three! So exciting for you and I'm really looking forward to seeing them published! :)

donna mikasa said...

love this, Sarah--an original butterfly collection! I finally got my Stamp It! in the mail and saw so many of your wonderful cards! Yay!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful!

Deirdre said...

This is beautiful Sarah. Love it.