Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Simon Says Stamp Bingo Challenge!

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all having a great week! I'm back today to share a card for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge. ;)

This week's challenge is a Bingo challenge and here is the Bingo Card we're using:

Ch 172 Bingo


The design team is using products from Memory Box. Boy do they have some nice dies!

Here's my card using the left column of the Bingo Card:


Here are the products I used:

As always, the very generous Heidi of Simon Says Stamp is offering a $50 gift voucher to one lucky participant in this week's challenge so I hope you'll play along...but first head over to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog to see what the other designers have created! :)


12 comments:

Jingle said...

Love it! The ribbon is awesome!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Sarah :-) I love the butterfly border die ,, think I need to get that ! and the ribbons and simple design are gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Sarah!! You always have such fun designs!! Love it!

hugs...

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Sarah, love the ribbons.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card and design, Sarah!! I love this ribbon!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

MS said...

So fun! I love the ribbons on either side! I must have that die-it's so fun!

Cindy C. said...

Fabulous, love how you tie the ribbons thru the die butterflies!!

Lisa Carroll said...

Gorgeous, Sarah! I LOVE how you used the die and the ribbon treatment.. so creative and fun! :)

Heather said...

I love your fabulous design Sarah, your ribbons are buttons are stunning!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lin said...

What a beautiful design, Sarah! Crisp and sweet with those hearts - love it!

Marlena M. said...

I love your ribbon treatment!

Joy said...

The ribbon touch through your die cut is so pretty...hugs