Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Simon Says Stamp September Card Kit - Card #2

Hi everyone,

Quick post today as I'm pre-scheduling this one and it's past my bed time, lol. ;)

I'm back to share another card featuring the Simon Says Stamp September Card Kit! Love this month's kit!

 
Here's today's card:



Here's what I used:




Remember that all comments left on my Card Kit posts this week will enter you into the drawing for the Simon Says Stamp September Card Kit thanks to sweet Heidi of Simon Says Stamp!
I hope to see you tomorrow for a new Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Sarah

13 comments:

Krista Ritskes said...

So sweet, Sarah. ;)

Lin said...

WOW, Sarah, these colors pop! LOVE how this turned out!

Anonymous said...

So cute! You are a Super Hero in my eyes.Margaret K.

Jingle said...

Absolutely awesome card! Love it!

Froggietalks said...

Love the card Sarah.

Kristen said...

Love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this card! The alternating stripes are great!

pcm said...

such a cute sentiment!

Small T said...

Cool card! :-) xx

MS said...

Love those vertical strips!

croppergal said...

OOOOOooooo, I really like the colours on this card - it really POPS! Great job!

Angela said...

Don't know how I missed your blog the last little while, Sarah...but I'm so glad I found my way here again!! LOVE what you've been doing!! You amaze me with all the different styles you're able to pull off so effortlessly. This is such a fun card! I love the stamping on patterned paper and the contrast with the washi tape. And such a cute sentiment!! Loving this month's kit...I think you may have just given me the push I needed to subscribe :) Thanks for sharing - you're such an inspiration to me!!

Kathy W said...

Very cute card. Love all the colors.