Saturday, August 11, 2012

Simons Says Stamp Children's Holiday Challenge prize & a Publication share

Hi everyone,

I'm getting some things checked off my to do list today...including a whole lot of laundry. We went to a family camp associated with our church this past week and had lots of fun with friends...even despite the rain on Thursday. Things turned for us Thursday night when 2 of our boys got sick. I'll spare you the details. ;) Since we weren't getting any sleep anyways we decided to pack up in the middle of the night and make the 5 hour drive home earlier then scheduled. We are beat but everyone is feeling better. Hopefully we'll get some naps in this afternoon and be ready for a new week tomorrow. :)

I thought I'd pop in quickly to share a couple of things. First of all the Simon Says Stamp Children's Holiday Challenge is still running (until August 31st). Here's the prize that 2 lucky little crafters will win for participating: Junior Stamper Kit Prizes for the Children's Holiday Challenge




In celebration of crafting with our kids, Simon Says Stamp has developed this "Junior Stamper" kit targeted for ages 4 through 14. The kit includes whole assortment of products from stamps, ink, neon papers, coloring pages, twistable crayons, markers, window markers, to stickers, construction paper, glue stick, washi tape, and scissors (safe for 4+). There is a huge list of supplies and many of them reusable for a long time to come. It's important to celebrate our children and so the kit is complete with a "Junior Stamper" Certificate of achievement.

You can purchase yours here while supplies last. This kit is loaded with fun AND value! The retail value of this kit is almost double what Simon Says Stamp is actually charging.

Speaking of prizes...I haven't heard from my Simon Says Stamp August Card Kit winner and so I've picked a new one:

Miriam Prantner said...
I think this is my favorite card so far! Love the layering, such a sweet card!
July 27, 2012 9:35 AM
Delete
Congrats, Miriam! Please send my your mailing information so I can pass it on to Heidi. :)
I also wanted to share a card I have in a current Paper Crafts special issue called Card Design Handbook.

Here it is:


This one is in the section dealing with color combinations and specifically in the primary colors sub-section.
Well that's all for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Love your card Sarah I need to get that stamp kit for Camden she will love it! Glad your home and boys are feeling better....xo

Melissa Shea said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the 4 sections-that design is so versatile! Glad you had fam time but sorry about the bees : /

Krista Ritskes said...

Sarah, this is so cute. What a great prize pack. My daughter, who is REALLY loving to stamp, would just flip over this!

cheiron said...

This is so cute! Love it.